The Microlog 2 is designed to fit neatly into a pedal-board and can be used alternatively as a stand-alone unit. Pocket-sized it may be but it doesn't have a pocket-sized sound as it's built to precisely the same quality as all our instruments. At a mere 215 grams and featuring similar dimensions to a standard size overdrive or chorus pedal it won't weigh you down. As with all Logjam products it is hand-made in the UK from high-quality certificated timber.
• Hand-made from certificated timber in the UK.
• Features a brand new, tough, rubber base
• Fits neatly into a pedal board.
• Neutrik output socket as standard.
• 3 year manufacturers guarantee.
Weight: 215 grams
Dimensions: 70 x 100 x 45mm
Freq range: 60Hz - 12kHz Sensitivity: - 76dB±3dB Impedance: 600Ω±30%
We Also Recommend