DPA d:fine 4066F Omni Headset Microphone - MicroDot
The 4066 is a flexible miniature microphone solution that features very easy and fast adjustment. The headset construction is unique in design, offering both left and right mounting and color change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom, Omnidirectional, separately, in applications where the headset is not needed. The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the microphone boom, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the microphone to fail. The headset surface is matte gold plated and the earhooks are covered with a silicone hose. It is available in three colours; beige, black and brown.
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in), Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Frequency range: Soft boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 3dB soft boost at 8-20kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity: Nominally 6mV/Pa +/-3dB at 1kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984ft)
We Also Recommend